The IJR is currently looking to appoint a Receptionist/Secretary for a 4-month contract period, beginning 1 July 2010.
We seek candidates with:
- A degree in Secretarial studies
- Minimum 2 years reception and switchboard experience
- Minimum 2 years general administrative and secretarial experience
- Good verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English and at least one other South African language
- Professional and businesslike
- Computer skills: MSWord, MSExcel, Powerpoint and Access
- Minute-taking skills
Salary: Subject to qualifications and experience
Kindly direct all enquiries and applications (which must include a CV and the names of three current, contactable referees) to Ms Felicia Thomas on fthomas -@- ijr.org.za.
Closing date for applications: 01 June 2010
If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks of the closing date, you can assume your application has been unsuccessful. Preference will be given to historically disadvantaged individuals.